The repairs you need the quality and convenience you deserve.
Aftermath Restoration has extensive experience repairing and restoring roofs, siding, windows, gutters, and downspouts that have been damaged by severe weather.
If your home has been damaged, we will work with you and your insurance company from start to finish, ensuring that you receive the compensation you’re entitled to and the quality repair and restoration that will enhance the safety, value and beauty of your home.
We know it can be difficult to decide whom to trust to restore your home after it has been damaged by severe weather. At Aftermath Restoration, we want to assure you that even though your insurance is paying for the repairs, YOU are our customer. We will do everything we can to make the process as smooth and trouble-free as possible, and guarantee your completed satisfaction with the work we do and the materials we use. We have been through this many times and have thousands of satisfied customers.
Insurance Restoration Process
1. An Aftermath Restoration will conduct an inspection of your house to determine the extent of damage to the exterior of your home, including but not limited to, your roof, siding, and windows, as well as the interior of your home.
2. Upon finding damage, we will ask you to call your insurance company to initiate a claim. (Unfortunately, insurance companies do not allow us to do this for you.)
3. Once you have a Claim Number, Aftermath Representative will contact the Insurance Adjuster assigned to the claim on your behalf and begin the restoration process.
4. Aftermath Restoration representative will meet with the adjuster and point out all the damage. If the Adjuster agrees with our assessment, we will notify you immediately. If they disagree or refuse to pay for everything we feel your are entitled to, again we will notify you. If necessary, we will request a different adjuster to re-inspect your home.
5. Once we have received approval from your insurance company, two things will happen simultaneously: First, the Insurance Adjuster will have your Insurance Company issue you a check for at least half the total cost of the project. While you are waiting for your check, you and an Aftermath representative will pick out building materials and colors.
6. Next, our Production Manager will order the materials needed to replace/ repair the damaged area.
7. When the materials are delivered, our Project Manager will inspect the products and make sure that all of the materials are there, in the right colors, and everything is correct.
8. Our Production Manager will schedule the work to be done on your home and assign the crews.
9. On the day of construction, our Project Manager well be at your home to meet the crews and get started.
10. Once everything is completed, you and our Project Manager will inspect the work together to confirm that everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
11. After completion of the work on your home, Aftermath Restoration’s representative will invoice your insurance company for the remainder of the money they owe for the project. When you receive final payment from your insurance company, our Project Manager will come to your home to pick up the check.
12. Homeowner referrals make up a large percentage of the work we do.
13. To show our appreciation, we offer a $100.00 referral bonus upon completion of each project we receive based on your referral.