Residential & Commercial Reconstruction
Aftermath Restoration provides professional residential and commercial emergency restoration services for disasters of all sizes and types. Our professionals are available 24/7 to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. After a structure loss occurs, selecting just “any contractor” can cause more harm than good. Reconstruction of property damage versus regular general construction is a different animal altogether, providing daily challenges unique to the industry:
• Working with insurance adjusters
• Mitigating property damage
• Properly addressing hidden moisture and/or mold encountered on a job site
• Safely nullifying disaster scene hazards
• Repairing damage from construction defects
• Working with accelerated time lines
• Identify building components that can be restored vs. replaced
• With over 25 years of reconstruction experience, Aftermath Restoration Inc. has an unmatched depth of resources and knowledge.
As the clock ticks following a loss, every second can mean the difference between failure and success. Aftermath Restorations Incs experience, resources and preparedness allow us to use that critical time wisely. In fact, no one comes close to our response capabilities. This isn’t an empty claim, our track record in all recent catastrophic events nationally speaks for itself.
An Integrated Approach
Aftermath Restoration Inc. provides integrated services that connect our in-house staff with specialty trades, engineers, architects and other professionals. Every aspect of the reconstruction process required to rebuild and restore your operation is managed by Aftermath Restoration Inc. Our team members and their holistic approach to reconstruction translate to speed. Our speed translates to mitigation of damage and expedience in putting you back in your property.
• 24 Hour Emergency Response
• Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
• Intrusive Investigation / Selective Demolition
• Emergency Power
• Full Scale Carpentry
• Complete Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing
• Complete Exterior Reconstruction
• Construction Defect Reconstruction
• All Roofing Configurations
• Interior Build Out and Finishes
• Complex Installation and Interior Finishes